Here’s your chance to win an amazing prize and at the same time support rural sheep farmers. We’re searching for the UK’s best blogger recipe using seasonal lamb in the #LoveLambChallenge competition.
The lucky winner plus a friend will receive a place on a half day lamb course at a cookery school in North Yorkshire plus overnight accommodation on Wednesday 5th October. Two lucky runner’s up will each receive a designer herb and spice carousel.
So how does it work?
Bloggers are invited to come up with a creative and original recipe using any cut of lamb which is suitable for a midweek family dinner. Lamb is incredibly versatile and works well with many herbs and spices. Mint is the flavour most commonly associated with lamb but you can try all sorts of flavours to make your dish sing.
Choose any lamb cut for a quick, easy and tasty dish - look out for loin or chump chops, diced leg, steaks and cutlets in supermarkets and butchers. And not forgetting lamb mince which is a great family favourite. Check out our Guide to lamb cuts.
The competition closes on Friday 20th May so get cooking!
1. Think of your own recipe for an easy weekday dish featuring lamb
2. Make and photograph the recipe, adding it to your blog
3. Share on social media with the #LoveLambChallenge hashtag
The competition closes on Friday 20th May 2016
- Entrants must be living in the UK and be over 18 years of age
- Recipes to be published live on your blog and shared using #LoveLambChallenge by Friday 20th May 2016
- Recipes must be original and newly created by the blogger
- All entries will be shared by the Lamb. Tasty Easy Fun social media channels
- The winning recipe as well as runners-up recipes will be featured on www.tastyeasylamb.co.uk with a credit to the creator
- Rights to the recipe remain with the bloggers. However no payment will be made for entries
- The winner and runner-up’s will be selected by the Promoter: Lamb Tasty Easy Fun
- The winner will receive two places on the lamb course on Wednesday 5th October 2016 at Malton Cookery School, North Yorkshire with overnight accommodation nearby, dinner and breakfast. Travel expenses will be reimbursed against receipts.
- Two runners-up will receive a 16 jar herb and spice carousel. These prizes are non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative
- The promoter reserves the right to contact participants after the conclusion of the competition
- The promoter’s decision is final
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time
- The promoter bears no responsibility for any injuries or damages sustained in connection with this competition and participants enter the competition at their own risk